- Sunday 28th August. Colne Blues Festival. Duke Of Lancaster. 4pm
- Sunday 24th July. Underneath The Stars Festival. Barnsley. 9;30pm
- Sunday 20th September (12 noon). Saltaire Festival. Roberts Park, Saltaire.
- Sunday 27th September (8pm). Halifax. Square Chapel. 10 Square Road, Halifax HX1 1QG. 7:30pm. £12/£10 - Also playing; plumhall
- Saturday 29th August. Colne Blues Festival. Daniel and Phil doing an acoustic set at 11pm at Jim's Cafe
- Tuesday 2nd June. Leeds. Very intimate Glastonbury warm up. Venue TBA - it's tiny. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Thursday 4th June. Leeds. Howard Assembly Rooms. Phil, Daniel and Matt will be performing acoustic songs. Daniel on The Steinway, Matt on acoustic guitar.
- Wednesday 10th June. Leeds. SevenArts. 31(a) Harrogate Rd, Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3PD. Full band doing a 35 minute acoustic set. 8pm. £5.
- Friday 19th June. Leeds. Chapel FM. Old Seacroft Chapel, York Road, LS14 6JB. "Pay what you can" ticket price. Live ELFM radio broadcast. Please book tickets here.
- Saturday 27th June. Glastonbury Festival. Gully Stage.
- Saturday 16th May (8pm). Leeds. SevenArts. 31(a) Harrogate Rd, Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3PD. £5 ticket/£7 door.
- Saturday 7th March (1:15pm). Wakefield. Unity Hall, Westgate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1 1EP
- Friday 6th February. Colne. The Colne Muni, Albert Road, Colne, Lancashire BB8 0AE.
- Thursday 19th February (7:30pm). Leeds. Leeds College of Music, 3 Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7PD. Live BBC Radio Leeds recording.
- Sunday 4th January. Hebden Bridge. Trades Club, Holme Street, HX7 8EE. £5/£4
- 15th January (8pm). Leeds. The Woods, 5 Stainback Corner, Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3PG. Free admission. Doors open at 8pm.
- Friday 17th October. Bradford. The Gumption Centre, Glyde House, Glydegate, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 0BQ
- Sunday 3rd August - Hebden Bridge. Trades Club, Holme Street, HX7 8EE. £5/£4
- Saturday 9th August - Beacons Festival, Skipton.
- Sunday 24th August (7pm) - Colne Blues Festival. The Derby Arms, Colne.
- Saturday 7th June - MILNSBRIDGE (HUDDERSFIELD) Red & Green Club. 42 Bankwell Road, Milnsbridge HD3 4LU. £5
- __ Wednesday 11th June - London. Under The Bridge. Fulham Road, London. SW6 1HS
- Friday 13th June - LEEDS. Headingley Music Festival. The New Headingley Club, 56 St Michael's Rd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 3BG.
- Saturday 28th June - COLNE. The Queens, 11 Burnley Rd, Colne BB8 8DY
- Friday 4th April - COLNE. The Admiral Lord Rodney, Waterside, Mill Green, Colne BB8 0TA
- Saturday 12th April - WATERFOOT. The Duke Of Buccleugh, 701 Bacup Road, Waterfoot BB4 7HB
- Saturday 19th April - LEEDS. Jumbo Records, 5-6 St Johns Centre, Leeds, LS2 8LQ. As part of Record Store Day. 3pm.
- Sunday 27th April - COLNE. The Union Exchange Hotel, Market Street, Colne BB8 0LL
- Thursday 13th. LEEDS. SevenArts. 31(a) Harrogate Rd, Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3PD. £11/£9. Special guests Dakota Suite and readings by Jane Steele, Katey Massey, Adam Lowe, Jamal Gerald. All proceeds to SI Leeds Literary Prize for unpublished fiction by Black and Asian Women resident in UK.
- Saturday 15th. BRADFORD. The Gumption Centre, Glyde House, Glydegate, Bradford. BD5 0BQ. Free entry
- Thursday 20th. LEEDS. The Chemic, 9 Johnston St, Leeds LS6 2NG. 9pm. free entry.
- Friday 28th. HEBDEN BRIDGE. The Little Theatre, Holme Street Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire HX7 8EE. 8pm. £5.
- Thursday 30th January. Three Wise Monkeys (Hanuman). 15 Water Street, Todmorden OL14 5AB.
- Saturday 26th October. The Bishop Blaize, 40 Market Place, Town Centre, Richmond, North Yorkshire DL10 4QL. 8pm. £5.
- Monday 7th October, The Cavern, 10 Mathew St, Liverpool L2 6RE
- Saturday 5th October. Leeds Heart Centre, HEART, Bennett Road, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3HN. 8pm. £5.
- Sunday 25th August. Colne Blues Festival. 2pm. The Duke Of Lancaster (formerly The Shepherds), Colne and at Jim's Cafe at 5pm. 21-23 New Market St, Colne BB8 9BJ
- Thursday 8th August. Haworth. The Black Bull. 119 Main St Haworth, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD22 8DP. 8:30pm.
- Saturday 15th June. Bradford. Pre Shuttle Shuffle event at Factory Street Studios. With Kelter + Kascarade + One Stop Railway
- Sunday 2nd June. Wakefield, The Red Shed.
- Friday 19th April. Bradford. The Black Swan.
- Saturday 16th February. Keighley Civic Centre.
- Thursday 14th February. The Chemic, 9 Johnston Street, Woodhouse, Leeds LS6 2NG. 8pm.